ML20GSM has the same number of digital and programmable inputs(8) and outputs(8) as ML10, and additionally has 2 analogical voltage inputs. Exterior connections are supplied by a 25 wires cable, with a DB25 female type connector (parallel port or printer port found on PCs).
The same as ML10, ML20 has a serial communication line which can be UART-3V3 or RS485. The user must decide what communication type will use when ordering. Changing to another communication type is not possible with no hardware modification. Another difference between ML10 and ML20 is that ML20 hasn’t on board Li-Ion battery. The only power supply is the external power. In order to work when no power is present, the user must provide a back-up power supply (if necessary) or use a ML10GSM module.
The software (for programming) user interface is the same as for ML10GSM.
Warning! Firmware for ML20 is NOT compatible with firmware for ML10!
ML20GSM module includes DB25 female type connector, with covers, but without wires. The user can order a complete cable with a custom length.
- USB-UART interface: 15 EURO
- USB-485 interface: 25 EURO
- Switching power supply 230Vac-12Vcc/3A or 24Vcc/2A: ask for price
- Female type DB25 cable with 25 wires – length 1m multiple : 12EURO/meter
- Working temperature -20°C … +60°C
- Power supply voltage: min. 7 Vdc max. 28 Vdc
- Maximum voltage on analogical inputs: +30Vdc
- Power supply current consumption:
- 15mA -17mA for Vcc = 12Vdc
- maximum current – peak (SMS transmission): 320mA forVcc = 12Vdc
ML20 communicator dimensions:
- Total Length = 67mm
- Width= 28mm
- Height without antenna= 94mm
- Height with antenna= 128mm
ML10PC v1.7.1 software download
Comparative table between ML10GSM and ML20GSM
|On board 2200mAh Li-Ion battery and charger|
|Battery low voltage warning SMS|
|8 digital programmable inputs (0-30Vdc)|
|8 digital programmable outputs (open-drain)|
|2 analog inputs (0-30Vdc)|
|Real time clock||back-up battery >2 years||back-up capacitor 15 min|
|Any number function|
|Send SMS on both state of an input|
|Logical functions on inputs|
|Independent debounce on both state of an input|
|Programmable internal link between input and output|
|Thermo-77 communication firmware|
|ML88D – addressable isolated input/output modules firmware|
|Car engine remote starter|